Our family loves Chex mix, but really, who doesn’t? I like this recipe because it is easier than the traditional oven recipe.
Crockpot Chex Mix from my favorite blog, A Year of Slow Cooking
- 5 Cups General Mills Chex Cereal (We use a mixture of the rice, corn and wheat cereal)
- 1-2 cups of peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 3 T butter
- 1 1/2 T Worcestershire Sauce
- Add butter in the crockpot and turn on low to melt a little
- Add onion powder, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce
- Add remaining ingredients
- Stir. Butter might not be totally melted and that is fine.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring every 45 min
- Dump out on a cookie sheet to cool.