I needed to find a total of 14 thoughtful, but not too expensive gifts to give my daughters’ daycare teachers and babysitters. Thanks to Laurie Furnell’s blog, I decided to try her idea of a cute snowman gift. My crafting skills are limited, but I was able to pull this one off pretty well.
Snowman Popcorn Wrapper in 4 Easy Steps
1. Wrap a bag of microwave popcorn in white paper.
2. Add a snowman face. I made this one using PrintShop.
3. Add a pair of gloves for a hat. Fit one glove inside the other and place on top of the wrapped popcorn.
4. Tie a ribbon around the gloves to make it look like a cute ski cap.
- That’s it!
- For a few special gifts I taped a $10 coffee gift card in the back. Frugal me bought ribbon on sale and shopped around for fuzzy gloves on sale and I used coupons to bring the price down to about $1.50 a pair—down from $6 per pair. My daughter had fun helping me make them and she loved giving them as gifts to her favorite teachers. Happy crafting!